National Driver Education helps employers to proactively minimise risk through educating employees in
Low Risk driving skills, assisting in avoiding workplace driver crashes and incidents.
There are WHS implications for employers and employees when it comes to driving for work. No longer can an employer rest easy just assuming that holding a license is sufficient to meet the WHS requirements which exist when
driving for work.
At National Driver Education we train your team in Low Risk driving skills. A recognized tool for learning are Self Assessments. This is the first step in becoming a Low Risk Driver
A driver Self Assessment is a tool which is used for measuring a driver’s perception of their abilities. It can highlight areas which require improvement. A driver will only seek to learn and improve if they are motivated to do so.
Driver Self Assessments are a recognized tool for motivating drivers to learn and apply Low Risk Driving behaviours.
Once completed the driver is invited to participate in the Low Risk Driving course. At the completion of the course they then have the opportunity to re assess their driving behaviour and abilities.
Conditions of Use :
- National Driver Education is providing this self-assessment tool simply designed to highlight the difference between an assessment of an individuals skills against that of a mean group.
- This self assessment is not designed as a stand alone training tool and completion of this self assessment does not in isolation meet WHS guidelines for employers or employees. It is simply a tool to assist in the creation of awareness for the individual who has completed it in their current skills and attitudes.
- This assessment, is strictly intended to provide a general overview on the content and dose not provide any detailed information.
- National Driver Education makes no warranties or representations as to accuracy or completeness of the self assessment and specifically disclaims any and all liability or responsibility.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, National Driver Education's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of National Driver Education, to: (a) in the case of services, the supply of the services again. Any and all claims must be received within 7 days of delivery of goods or services.
- Assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of electronic material distributed to you or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from our site.
- The user acknowledges that: (i) it has not relied on any statement, representation, warranty, conduct or undertaking made or given by National Driver Education or any person on its behalf; and (ii) it has relied on its own skill and judgment in deciding to acquire the goods and in accepting these terms of trade.
- National Driver Education may at any time revise these Conditions by posting a revised set of terms on our website. These conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Individuals accessing this self assessment and making use of the data attained herein do so entirely at their own risk.
The National Driver Education Online Self Assessment is
- Fast – it will take under 10 minutes to complete
- Effective in identifying driver tendencies which create potential high risk behaviours
- Visually shows your individual results against those of a control group